Monday, June 16, 2014

Letter to neighbors requesting help in solving a common problem

This sample letter contacts your neighbors to get their help in solving a common problem or issue in the neighborhood.. You have to change this letter according to your need and purpose. 

Dear neighbor,

I am sure that by now you must be aware of the problem our neighborhood is having with <problem. for example.”graffiti,” “loiterers,” “speeding cars,” etc.>.  

I would propose that we all get together to discuss what we can do to bring about a speedy solution to this problem before it gets any worse.  I would suggest a meeting at <Place> on <date and time> to discuss our thoughts and ideas regarding this situation.

If we all pull together for the good of our neighborhood, I’m sure we can quickly put an end to this problem. 

I look forward to meeting you all there.

Sincerely, 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment