Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thank you note for the gift

This is a simple example of  thank you note for the gift. You have to modify the letter according to your purpose. 

Dear Mr. Watson,

I would like to thank you for the gift last night. Imagine, my surprise when I opened the present waiting for me at home. I think the [insert item] was very lovely. Had I known earlier you were coming over, I would have been thrilled to receive the gift personally. Just the same, I appreciate the thoughtfulness and effort you put into finding me a wonderful present. Hope you had the best holiday ever!

Thanks again!

Your Sincerely,
Antony Roberts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: thank you note for gift from boss, thank you note for gift from coworkers, thank you note for gift card baby shower

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment