Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sample condolence letter on death of father

Sample condolence letter – know how to write a condolence letter on death of father or mother to your friend or coworker

Dear Mr. Dany,

I would like to express my sincere condolences on the recent passing of your father. My family also send their thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this difficult time.

Although I didn't know your dad that well, on the half dozen or so occasions that I spent time in his company over the years, I did come to realize his great kindness and compassion towards those less fortunate than him. And I do know that he was very highly respected throughout this community and profession, and his good works changed the lives of many.

You were truly fortunate to have such a man as a model in your life. As you know, it was not that long ago that my own father passed away, so I have some idea of what you and your family are going through. No comfort is quite enough to replace the loss.
Please pass my deepest sympathies on to your mother, and brother, and sister, and to all of your father's grandchildren.

Very sincerely,
Mark S. Hamilton

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: sample condolence letter on death of father, condolence letter example for loss of mother, condolence letter format in english

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment