Thursday, May 22, 2014

Request letter to avoid foreclosure on your Home

This is a request letter example to lender in order to avoid foreclosure on home. If you wish to use this format, please do the required modifications on this letter according to your purpose.

Dear Lender,

I receive your notice last [date] and the current rate is too high and with the recent financial climate, I am unfortunately unable to make payments for my house this quarter.

I would like to avail of another arrangement as soon as possible as I would like to avoid having a foreclosure on my property by all means. I would like to consider other options available maybe perhaps a revised repayment plan that you could recommend? All I am asking is a readjustment.

I hope you could kindly consider my request.

Thank you very much,
Adam J. Roberts

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment