Monday, September 30, 2013

Sample Reservation letter for hotel

Here is an example of  hotel reservation letter. You are advised to modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose.

{ Write down the related address/s}

Town Name
County
Post Code
Contact Phone Number
Contact Email Address
To The Hotel You Reserved

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Adam J. Roberts and I would like to book a double bed room in your hotel for three nights. I will be arriving on 5th February at approximately 10:00 am. Departure will be on 8th February at 10:0 am.
I understand that the total cost of $150.00 is to be paid in advance/on arrival/on departure by check/cash (if applicable - as some hotels can be quite fussy about payment type).

I look forward to arriving at your hotel (estimate at time if applicable as some smaller hotels prefer to know this) on Your Arrival Day.

Thank you very much for your time, and if there are any issues regarding this booking, please contact me using the above details.

Best regards,
(Insert signature)


Related searches: How to write a reservation letter for hotel , reservation letter sample , request letter for hotel reservation

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment