Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sample Apology letter for Breaking Contact

The following letter is a Sample apology letter for Breaking Contact. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for breaking contact from the position of Supervisor of L & T Pvt Ltd which was one of the leading company in the field of steel production and also regarding me who has a very good working experience not only from this company but also in the previous company which I have been working for and also with an eminent experience in handling the critical situations– regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for breaking the contact that I was been with you during the college days contact from the position of Supervisor of L & T Pvt Ltd which was one of the leading company in the field of steel production. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Since we were together there being a good friends for each other I proposed my love. But when u don’t I accept it I felt very bad and I stopped the contact with you. I know the thing I have done is not at all a simple or bearable one. I feel myself ashamed to ask sorry for my mistake. Because it caused a very big disaster by all the way means. I need a chance to prove myself. So all I need is please give me one more chance to prove myself that am fit to be a good friend.

Thank you,

Yours good,


YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment