Thursday, August 22, 2013

Apology letter for Car Accident

The following letter is an example of Apology letter for Car Accident

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for car accident which I have made without any intention, and it happened since some of the disturbance with my break liver and because of that the car brake cannot be applied at the right time which have been ended with a tragedy accident – regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for car accident that I have committed in the ECR road on last Friday which I have made without any intention, and it happened since some of the disturbance with my break liver and because of that the car brake cannot be applied at the right time which have been ended with a tragedy accident. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. There was an accident between two cars in the ECR road on last Friday night and this me the person who had committed the accident. Am no one else other than the car driver. It’s my mistake only of driving in the wrong side. There may be a chance to revoke all the things you have given to me to be done. But I request you not to do so. Give me a last chance to do the things rightly. And am sure this time I’ll not fail and I’ll get succeed. Take this as my apology and get back me to work again.



Thank you,

2 comments:

  1. you should really check the grammar and spelling on this letter. also, people do not write letters to apologize for causing car accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way its correct that a person writes a letter of apology for an accident as it causes a lot destruction and harm to life.....

    ReplyDelete