Thursday, August 22, 2013

Apology letter for Cancellation of Order

Here is a sample apology letter for cancellation of order. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for cancellation of order from the position of Senior Executive who has been working for the company in a full dedicated manner and working in as and for the company in the process of 24*7 manner without any deviation in any manner and working also as a part time Human Resource person to hire the staffs – regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for cancelling the order that we have placed last Friday. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. We have placed a order for delivery of 1000 pieces of clothes for our garments. But due to the delay in getting the order for us we could not provide the money that you have demanded. So we request you to cancel the order that we have placed. Now I request you to condone me for my actions and I’ll correct my mistake and I’ll never let this to happen one more time. I thank you for the experience you have provided. I will never commit this mistake again. And this cancellation of order is made by Senior Executive who has been working for the company in a full dedicated manner and working in as and for the company in the process of 24*7 manner without any deviation in any manner and working also as a part time Human Resource person to hire the staffs

Thank you,

Yours good,

YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment