Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Apology letter for Breaking Trust or Something

Sample apology letter for Breaking Trust or Something else. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology from the position of an obedient student of this school who has been so studious for the past one yr and now failed to score a state level rank in the  exam which was conducted state for breaking trust and something – regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology from the position of an obedient student of this school who has been so studious for the past one yr and now failed to score a state level rank in the exam which was conducted state for breaking the trust of teachers that they had on me that I will to the state first student. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. I have broken all the hearts of this school that had trusted me I will get a top position in the Higher Secondary Certificate examination. I also tried my level best to score in the exam. But I don’t know where and how it went wrong. I am here now to ask for apologize and to revoke all the things that I have done. I also personally request you to condone my behavior only for this time and from next time onwards I will not be with this. Though this letter will not convince you to the extent I do not know any other way to seek apologize from you and I request you to accept this without any hurdles.

Thank you,

Yours good,

YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment