Thursday, August 22, 2013

Apology letter for Breaking the Law

The following letter is a sample apology letter for breaking the law : 

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for breaking the law from the position of Managing Director for programming that was running the company for the past 5 yrs. with amazing growth in all the projects that were allotted to my company particularly after I took the position of Human Resource person– regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for breaking the law of court by interrupting the lawyer when he argues. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Actually the thing is I should not speak when a lawyer argues his statement. But since that lawyer is opposing and accusing me by all way means I could not control myself and I have behaved rude. It’s not that easy for me to digest the mistake I have done and am surely a simple sorry will never be equal for my mistake. But as a human I don’t have any other thing to seek for your apologize. Though my actions are mistake I request you to apologize me once and provide me a chance again to prove myself. This message or request is the person from the position of Managing Director for programming who was running the company for the past 5 yrs. with amazing growth in all the projects that were allotted to my company particularly after I took the position of Human Resource person

Thank you,

Yours good,


YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment