Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Apology letter for Breaking company Rules and Regulation

Here is a Sample Apology letter for Breaking company Rules and Regulation. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for breaking company rules and regulations from the position of Testing Analyser of Tata Constancy Services who was been working for the company for the past 3 yrs– regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for breaking the rules and regulations of the company that meant at the time of recruitment. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. The 1st rule that is meant in the company rule list is the employees should not suppose to smoke at the time of office hours. But since I have been an addict to smoking I have done that mistake and I violated the rules of our company. Am here now to seek your apologize for the mistake I have done. I promise you I will never repeat this mistake one more time. And I request you to apologize me for all the things I have done and give back me one more chance to fight with the world to prove myself. Am seeking for apology from the position of Testing Analyser of Tata Constancy Services who was been working for the company for the past 3 yrs and testing the products that was done by the company in an efficient and full-fledged manner with 100% satisfaction in all the process that I have been made for the development of the company

Thank you,

Yours good,


YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment