Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sorry Letter for the Late Reply or Late Response to

Here are two example of  sorry letter ( apology letter) for late reply and being late to responds to friend or coworker , else…

Sorry for the Late Reply Letter

Hi Mark,

Sorry for my late reply. I was on leave last week. I am asking some my colleagues to help me come up with a detailed solution on our current problem with the surplus. I will send it to you asap.
Thanks,
Adam

Apology For Late Response To Letter

[Date]

[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
Sozan Anderson
COMANY Inc.
20 Sidex Street,
Hackney East,
ZIP POST CODE]

Dear [NAME, ex. Sozan Anderson],

Please forgive my late response to your letter of [DATE, ex. April 10 ]. [Mention Reasons(S), As you may know, we have recently moved into a new office and, as a result of the delays involved, my correspondences have fallen terribly behind.] I am pleased, nonetheless, to respond.

[BODY OF LETTER]

Sincerely,

[YOUR NAME, ex. Adam Roberts]

------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Tags: How to write Apology for the Delay, sorry letter, sorry for the late reply letter, 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment