Sunday, July 21, 2013

Letter to a Best Friend: Celebrating Years of Friendship

A sample heartfelt letter to my best friend since childhood. You should  modify this letter  according to your need and situation.

Dear Maria,

I've known you since preschool. We have so many shared memories together and when I look back I'm just so glad I have you as a best friend growing up. Not everyone is blessed with such a friend.

We are like sisters; Inseparable and supportive of each other. We've been through the best and worst of times and even seen the best and worst of ourselves. And yet, here we are. I can't ask for anything more in a best friend.

Always and forever,
Sara

------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: How to write best friend forever letters, friendship letters, letter to a best friend birthday

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment