Sunday, July 21, 2013

Follow Up Letter Regarding Salary for Contract Project

Asking an employer for payment for freelance contract work done for his company. You should  modify this letter according to your need and situation.

Dear Mr. Danyial,
Greetings!

I would like to personally ask you about the status of my talent fee for the renovation projects we've done. I've been following up with Chantal your secretary, but to no avail. I hope you can advise me when I can get my check. Is it possible to receive my ful payment this month?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Harry the Repairman

------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Tags: How to write asking for payment letter, follow up letter, letter to contractor, payment letter

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment