Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Emergency Paternity Leave Letter

When your wife goes into distress and makes an early delivery, time to retract that paternity leave letter and file a new one.

Dear Sir:

I am requesting my Paternity Leave rather early than my scheduled and approved leave of July 2014.

My wife has gone into labor and an emergency C-section was made by her OBgyne this morning. Please see attached the Doctor's Letter. I will not be reporting for work the next few days to take care of my wife and child. I will be on leave from June 10 to June 25.

Sara Roberts from Accounting has agreed to cover my auditing duties for the client this week. For any other concerns I may have left unaddressed, you may call me directly.

Kind Regards,
James Anderson

 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Tags: How to write paternity leave letter , Maternity Leave letter, emergency family leave

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment