Sunday, July 28, 2013

Authorization Letter for Business Transaction

A letter with legal documents allowing a next of kin to transact on one's behalf. You should  modify this  letter according to your need and situation.

To Whom It May Concern,

From here on, my brother Adam Anderson will be handling my business and financial affairs. I would like to make this official and legal. Please see the attached Power of Attorney documents which are notarized. Maria is allowed to withdraw and transact money from all my accounts while I am infirmed. You may call me at 222-444-888 for any concerns.

Sincerely,
Jack Anderson

------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Tags: How to write authorization letter for business transaction, authorization letter for banking transaction, letter to authorize bank transaction

1 comment: