Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sample Excuse Letter: Sick with Swine Flu

Here is a Sample Excuse Letter: Sick with Swine Flu. You are advised to modify this excuse letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear Teachers,

My child is suffering from very high fever the past couple of days and his pediatrician is suspecting a possible case of Swine Flu.

To avoid infecting any of your students, my son will be missing school until his fever subsides. I will also insist that you notify other parents to monitor their children's health. As they might have come in close contact with my son during play time or school work. I would like to apologize for this unfortunate situation, but right now my main concern is my son's well-being.

I will update the school immediatedly upon my son's recovery.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Piggs
 ---------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Leave and Excuse Letters, letter from mother, Letter to School Explaining Child's Absence, missing school letter, notice of flu, sample excuse letter, swine flu excuse letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment