Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Letter to Help Establish Business in a Foreign Country

A letter offering help to a business colleague on starting a business venture in another region of the world.

Dear Adam,

I have just received a news from our branch office in Manila informing me of your intent to open an International Call Center in the Philippines. As I’m sure you realize, culture shock can be a problem for those employees transferring from the states. If there’s anything I or my staff can do personally to make the move into the Philippines easier for you, please don't hesitate to call me.

I am very familiar with doing business in Southeast Asia and my contacts in the region would prove invaluable at this time.

Please let me know when you arrive.

Best regards,
Sally Roberts

------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Branch moving to a New Location, business correspondences, business letter, client and product concerns,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment