Sunday, April 28, 2013

Request for sudden leave letter

Here we see an example of Request for Emergency Leave, Leave Letter Effective Today. You are advised to modify this request letter to be suitable for your purposes.

Dear [Name]

I have received a call from my family regarding my mother's health condition, she has been admitted to the hospital due to a serious ailment. She has requested for my presence at this trying time.

It is with urgency, that I hope you would kindly grant me an emergency leave effective today [date].

I will inform our human resources officer during the course of the week- the date of my return for work.

Sincerely,

Related searches: absence letter, absent excuse letter, emergency leave, employee leave letter, Leave and Excuse Letters, Request for Sudden Leave,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment